High quality realistic 3d model of Oculus Rift VR Set:
Oculus Rift Headset
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- hi-poly model with meshsmooth modifier
- not colaps smooth modified
- archives (3ds, obj, fbx, c4d, mb) contain smoothing model and initial
- apply the Smooth modifier with a parameter to obtain the desired level of detail
- big size textures with layers (*.tiff) included
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
- realistic render (*.tiff format, alpha channel) included
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders.
In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
We tried to create a 3D model most similar to the real object!