This is a real-world-size model of Warsaw City made by the professional architect.
- Product dimensions: 2.5km x 2.8km
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
- 423.562 polygons
- 186.780 vertices
- 639.663 polygons
- 637.387 vertices
- 565.090 polygons
- 796.320 vertices
- The model's mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- Scene objects are organized by layers:
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test.
- VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed