Boujou2max imports raw markers from Boujou as an animated cubes or dummies. This is a good solution for raw motion tracking without camera solve.
HOW TO EXPORT MARKERS:
In Boujou choose Export->Export Feature Tracks. Leave everything by default except 'Target Tracks'.
1) Copy all files from zip into 'C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\2011 - 64bit(or your version)\enu\UI\usermacros\' (Path can be different. It depends on 3Ds Max version. You need to find 'usermacros' folder.)
2) Restart 3D max. Go to 'Customize' menu, and select 'Customize user interface'
3) In window that will open, select tab 'Toolbars'
4) Under 'Category' drop down menu, find 'Crea3D' to open list of my scripts. There find script you want to use, and drag-and-drop it from list to somewhere on your UI (on some of existing toolbars)
- if you like, you can use options on right side of this window, to create new toolbar (Click on 'New') and put this scripts in that toolbar.