High quality 3D model of a sci-fi helmet with rig and animation, ready for close-up and HD renders. PBR textures. File in the Marmoset Toolbag 2.08 available.
- Originally created with Cinema 4D R17 Physical Render. Full scene with the settings as a preview.
- Helmet contains 16792 polygons with Subdivision Level 0
- Helmet contains 67168 polygons with Subdivision Level 1
- Mannequin contains 4370 polygons with Subdivision Level 0
- Mannequin contains 17480 polygons with Subdivision Level 1
Marmoset Toolbag - convert model with Subdivision Level 2. PBR textures.
Other formats exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
FBX - export with animation
OBJ - export close and open helmet
- All preview images and animation are rendered with Cinema 4D R17 Physical Render and Advanced Render.
- Turntable was rendered in Marmoset Toolbag. File included.
- There are 6 textures on the helmet:
-Texture Resolutions are 4096x4096.
Included HDRI map and material for mannequin.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Units used: centimeters.
- Object Dimensions : helmet height 18 cm.
- Object are organized by layer.
- Mesh object is editable poly.
Please RATE this product if you are satisfied.
Also check out my other models.