Accurate and realistic 3D model of the Apple iPhone 7 Plus. It was modeled with extreme precision based on Apple's technical drawings, with great attention to the exact measures and all the small details.
Available in the following file formats:
- 3ds Max with V-Ray materials (.MAX)
- 3ds Max with mental ray materials (.MAX)
- 3ds Max with Scanline materials (.MAX)
- 3D Studio (.3DS)
- FBX (.FBX)
- Blender (.BLEND)
- ZBrush (.ZLT)
- VRML (.WRL)
- OBJ (.obj) optimized for:
- Cinema 4D
- Softimage XSI
Polygons: 70754 (100% Quads)
- The polygon count can be adjusted by reducing or increasing the subdivision level.
- Geometry made of polygonal quads only.
- Real-world scale.
- Units of measurement: cm
- Model centered at origin.
- Unique and meaningful names for all the model parts, materials and textures for an easy identification.
- Clean UVs.
- The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, mental ray and Scanline materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures (PNG format), perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- Screen Texture - Home: 1500 x 845
- Screen Texture - Blob (Blue): 1500 x 845
- Screen Texture - Blob (Green): 1500 x 845
- Screen Texture - Blob (Pink): 1500 x 845
- It's available in 5 colors (3ds Max only):
- Jet Black
- Rose Gold
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2012 with V-Ray 2.30.01.
== BONUS =======================================================
If you purchase this product you will receive the following bonus content:
- Fully editable home screen. All the elements are separated by layers for full customization. (Photoshop)
- 15 light setups ready to render. The same used to create the presentation images for this model (3ds Max only).
- 17 pre-rendered images (2048x2048) plus the render images sequence of the model animation that you can see in the previews (1200x1200).
- All the composing files used to make the presentation images, both for the stills (Photoshop) and animation (After Effects)