Very useful plugin which can make your materials dirt in one click!
- You can control dirtiness.
- You can make presets more dry or wet.
- Dirtizer supports Multi-material (you can set random dirt to all materials at once)
- You can add your own textures of dirt. (Organize textures in 'Dirtizer' folder as you want)
- Rich preset library:
1 Dry dirt
2 Wet dirt
6 Water drops
13 Brick & tile
This plugin will make all dirty work for you!
Most renders are supported now! Tested with V-Ray, Mental Ray, Scanline, Corona, Redshift.
If you are not sure, you can watch demo video.
1) Copy 'Dirtizer_m.mcr' to 'Autodesk\3ds Max XXXX\ui\macroscripts\' or to 'Autodesk\3ds Max XXXX\MacroScripts' for some new versions of 3Ds max.
2) Copy 'Dirtizer' folder to 'Autodesk\3ds Max XXXX\scripts'.
3) Start 3D max. Go to 'Customize' menu, and select 'Customize user interface'
4) In window that will open, select tab 'Toolbars'
5) Under 'Category' drop down menu, find 'Crea3D' to open list of my scripts. There find script you want to use, and drag-and-drop it from list to somewhere on your UI (on some of existing toolbars)
- if you like, you can use options on right side of this window, to create new toolbar (Click on 'New') and put this scripts in that toolbar.