Forum: Posts From:
BenBRS11
New Poster
1 Post
I NEED HELP WITH GMAX AND FS2004
Posted 06-Apr-2012 3:59 PM

Hi,

i hope that someone can help me with the following problem:

If i export my Plane from GMAX to FS2004, the plane will be located in the ground of the fs (even the gears are down). So the only thing i see is the top of the aircraft, that comes out of the runway.

What is wrong? What do i have to change?

PLEASE help me! THANK YOU

Benny

lppena
Poster
58 Posts
RE: I NEED HELP WITH GMAX AND FS2004
Posted 07-Nov-2012 9:43 AM

How are you building the model? Are you linking all of the parts together? I'm not too familiar with the format that FS 2004 uses, but I have worked with the FS 2002 game pack a bit and I always use the linking tool to attach model parts together prior to exporting the model. The issue you have seems related to the models axis being set too high and when the model is placed in the game will cause such problems. Perhaps you could add a null object at the base of the model and see if that helps with the models orientation/position. As I recall you would use the linking tool to attach the entire model under the null object as a single group.  
schematicsman
New Poster
1 Post
RE: I NEED HELP WITH GMAX AND FS2004
Posted 21-Mar-2013 3:22 AM

Hi there buddy Sorry.
 I'm new and don't now how to post a new thread on Gmax studio design of FS9 Avionics fully functional panels 2D only for now...Could you point me in the right direction?

Items per page