Forum: Posts From:
ciupik
New Poster
2 Posts
Connecting
Posted 04-Feb-2008 5:27 PM
Modified by ciupik On 04-Feb-2008  5:31 PM

Hi i have a weird problem:i coonect using my user and password into tentacles but when i try to view producs in market place i get"The Tentacles service could not be reached" and another problem when i try to upload anything no matter the size it uploads 20% or 30% and it remains there until the upload task dissapears.Plus i tryed uploading manualy and i get redirected to a page that says that the link is unreachable or something like that....How am i supposed to sell anything when i can`t even upload....please help me,time is money:Pthks(ps.tried on tentacles for max 08 and standalone version....exactly same thing,does it have anything to do with the fac that i am behind a router?)
Ezlock
New Poster
3 Posts
5 Products
RE: Connecting
Posted 27-Oct-2008 3:01 PM

Same thing to me, i cant upload;/
Ezlock
New Poster
3 Posts
5 Products
Posted 28-Oct-2008 7:11 AM
Modified by Ezlock On 28-Oct-2008  7:11 AM

tnobukun
New Poster
1 Post
Posted 16-Nov-2008 8:47 AM

I do get the same error.

I still can log in using web a webbrowser( I guess you could as well since you have to login to write in this forum).

I used C4D r10 version.

Seeing no solution is provided here, it means it's not functional?

Thanks!

bseaver
112 Posts
Posted 17-Nov-2008 10:18 AM

Hi, We are sorry you experienced connection problems with Tentacles. These incidents are due to a temporary outage and should only last a few minutes. We are working on fixing this problem in the future. Thank you for your patience.

-Thanks
Items per page