SKATE RAMP collection - quarter pipes, fun boxex and fly out, skateboarding elements
This is set of very accurate modesl of skateboarding ramps - wooden. Modular construction - each part could be use as individual model. Very detailed.
Optimized and clear geometry, model is very light in viewport.
All models share the same textures and are placed into one scene.
Two versions included:
- 3ds Max - standard version with standard materials,
- 3ds Max – V-Ray version with V-Ray materials,
FBX and Obj works fine.
Thumbnails rendered with V-Ray.
Models made without ngons and to keep polycount as low as possible. Mesh is not intended for subdivision.
CHECK MATE PRO standard:
- no isolated or overlapped vertices,
- no overlapped faces,
- only quads (99,4% - only one model have few tris)
- real worlds scale, objects at 100% scale at object level,
- no extraneous, unnecessary objects like helpers, splines etc.
- grouped, ready to merge into the scene,
- polycount of whole scene - 3356
- model 1, SkElB - 2.229 polygons, 100% quads,
- model 2, SkElE - 501 polygons, 99,5% quads,
- model 3, SkElC - 465 polygons, 100% guads,
- model 4, SkElH - 236 polygons, 100% quads,
There are 10 textures in dimensions: 2400x2400 (wood) and 354x2400 (color and specular for metal) px.
Like all our products this model is handy to use and easy to modify.
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials!
Materials and objects are clearly named in English. Objects placed on layer, very easy to work with.
There is more models of this series - collections, models, full scenes of skateparks - outdoor and in warehouses. Explore our models set!