|3ds Max 2009||Native V-Ray|
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Modelled using 3D Max 2009 with final images rendered in Vray. All maps are supplied so the model can potentially be used by any render engine. The model inludes very high resolution textures detailing the DIII with serial number 2225/16 from July 1917, flown by a number of pilots from Jasta 5.
- Model is very accurately modelled and detailed.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied (4000x4000 for fuselage texture)
- Texture is historically accurate for the DIII numbered 2225/16.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- Model is grouped to allow for easy selection.
- Model is high resolution using meshmooth but can be optimised by altering the iterations.
The same model is also available in a number of different historical markings/textures, along with a collection which contains all 3 variations in one product.
Also available is a dogfight pack which contains 1 Albatros DIII as well as 1 Sopwith Camel.