Styled after the popular (and expensive) Smith & Hawkin San Remo wrought iron furniture, this patio group is highly detailed and classic in design, the perfect complement to your high-end architectural models.
This collection consists of 14 separate elements:
1) Dining group with round table;
2) four dining chairs with cushions;
3) interchangeable round umbrella table with open umbrella;
4) optional rectangular dining table;
5) second umbrella, open to a different angle;
6) sofa with cushions;
7) spring (lounge) chair with cushions;
8) chaise lounge with cushions;
9) glass coffee table;
10) glass end table;
11) throw pillows;
12) glass candleholder with candle;
13) free-standing pergola with removable canopies;
14) attached (can be attached to house) pergola with removable canopies
All models ship at two levels of detail to enhance your project without overburdening your system:
Round table with 4 chairs: Lower: v:36,380/p:72,736
Chaise lounge: Lower: v:16,604/p:32,683
This collection includes glass and wrought iron materials and 10 fabric textures. Most (not all) textures are fully tilable; all cushions, with the exception of the throw pillows, are UV mapped.
Note on .3ds files: Basic materials converted from original LightWave format. Due to differences in the way 3D programs handle textures and surface properties, you may need to make adjustments to certain property settings to achieve rendering results like those shown. It is recommended you pay particular attention to diffuse/specular and transparency settings.
Note on LightWave file: Model created in LW 7.5d is backward compatible with earlier versions of LightWave.