A beautiful model of a wooden letter and number set using the English alphabet.
- The letters and numbers are modelled using quad topology and not just an extruded spline.
- Production ready model.
- High quality UV mapped textures have been used to make it perfect for close-up renders.
- All objects, materials and textures have been named for easy identification.
- Real World scale.
- Model centered at origin.
- Certain parts of the model have been smoothed.
- Previews were rendered using the standard renderer in Cinema 4D using a basic 3 point lighting setup that I have included in the file.
Cinema 4D (.c4d) This is the native format and includes all textures, materials and lights.
.3ds .obj - Use either of these files for importing into another 3D program but you may need to reassign the materials and textures.
Polygon and point count of scene:
Textures - 1024 x 1024