== Specifications ==
- This model visualizing a generic golden glass jar with plastic cap and editable label on the front
- The model has subdivision mod. (TurboSmooth) with iterations=3;
- Scene contains: 5 objects, 3 Camera, 3 Lights
- Verts and poly count without subdivision.
- Set : [Total] Verts(450) - Polygons(420)
- Jar_Body: Verts(162) - Polygons(160)
- Cream: Verts(34) - Polygons(32)
- Jar_Cap: Verts(138) - Polygons(136)
- Cap_Spiral: Verts(58) - Polygons(46)
- Multi/Sub-Object with Standard materials.
- Every object in the scene has a seperated material slot.
- Textures used:
- Bathroom_reflection_Golden.jpg: Dimensions (1600 x 1143)
- Bathroom_reflection_Silver.jpg: Dimensions (1600 x 1143)
- UV_Thumb.jpg: Dimensions (2048 x 2048)
- PSD file for front label is included with UV guide.
== General Characteristics ==
- The preview rendered with Mental Ray Renderer (no 3rd party renderer or plug-ins)
- Clean edge loops, quads only
- Real world scale :
- Full size: 7.5 x 5.5 x 5.4 (with cap closed) centimeters
- No overlaps (faces, verts, or UVs), no open edges.
- Positioned and scaled to origin (0,0,0)
- Model is multi-objects and grouped with name [Jar].
- All cameras used for previews included in the scene.
== Setup and Prepare ==
- Out of box render ready.
- Use the PSD (photoshop) file to place your own label design.
- There is one sets mask which can replace easly with your own design.
- The PSD only contains the mask design (as the real map will be reflection from max materials) but you are free create any kind map as you need
- Must name the final images (after edit the PSD file) : [UV_Thumb.jpg]
- Finally keep in mind that Unwrap UV map exists in the PSD file (as a guide) and you should hide or delete it before saving final maps
== Types Included ==
- All NONE MAX formats are WITHOUT subdivision.
- In NONE MAX Some materials (like Raytrace) was changed or removed due to incompatibility.
- .max (version 2011)
== Animations ==
- No animation
== Additional Render Elements ==
- 3 Target Cameras Included
- Lights Included (1 x Spot, 2 x Omni).
== History ==
- Model create using 3ds Max 2014 (publish version is 3ds Max 2011)