This medieval-styled village includes all the buildings that would be commonly found in a village set in the Tudor period of England.
Windmills flank the central area so grain merchants can quickly process their harvest and produce milled food.
A horse stable in the middle of the village allow the town residents and visitors to tie up their horses for the night. A fence surrounds the stable, though to keep livestock form getting away.
Other buildings include houses, merchant shops, and even two bathroom-outhouses.
.: Product Features :.
* One Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 60,428 polygons.
All of the following parts can be rotated, repositioned, or hidden/ shown from the scene:
All three windmill vanes can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body for each one.
Two bathroom doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body for each one.
Six doors on the horse house can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body for each one.
.: Camera Files :.
Includes 13 camera presets for easier movement around the buildings.
Use these files to render your own scenes or use them as a starting point.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture and corresponding bump maps, ranging from 512x512 to 2048x2048.
* Does not use Poser`s shader nodes.
All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 with the included camera angles.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can't support any issues that may occur.
Product Features (Wavefront OBJ):
* Approx 60,428 polygons.
* All of the buildings, barrels, fences are separate groups, which your software should read as separate parts.
* This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
* The model is UV mapped and textures and normal/ bump maps (in jpg format) are included.
* The obj version of the model is NOT rigged.