This is a model of Vanity Chair designed by Gianni Rossetti.
• Originally created with 3ds Max 2009.
|| USAGE ||
This model was designed for interior scenes.
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, advertising and any type of interiors.
This product is suitable for closeups.
The scene is available in 3ds Max 2009, 3ds, OBJ, DWG, FBX and STL format.
For conversion to other formats, please contact support.
This model is an accurate representation of Vanity Chair using scale 1 unit = 1 mm.
|| SPECS ||
Chair model contains 5 separate named objects grouped as chair or couch.
-Each object has Non colapsed modifier stacks using TurboSmooth (Iterations 2), Edit Poly and UVW Map.
- All objets contains total 2690 faces and 2710 vertices with Turbosmooth OFF.
- All objets contains total 38650 faces and 20110 vertices with Turbosmooth ON.
- This model contains V-Ray materials
- Rendered using V-Ray 2.0
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Everything shown in the preview images is included in the scene.
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.0
• No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 50x50 JPG Diffuse Map beige4.jpg
• 744x900 JPG Diffuse Map wallpaper.
• 350x350 JPG Bump Map Leather_Bump.
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Quads and tris topology only
• Units used: millimeters.
• Scene Objects are organized by 1 group named Chair_VANITY.