If you've ever wondered what 6.8 metric tons of prehistoric badass looked like, your journey ends here. Enter Tyrannosaurus Rex: the Tyrant Lizard King.
The iconic king of dinosaurs and one of the largest land carnivores in Earth's history, the T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rex) is certainly the most famous, and by far the most common dinosaur that appears in fiction, films and video games. They're massive, powerful, purely terrifying and definitely can make your game a lot cooler like they already did in Jurrasic Park, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, King Kong etc.
- Fully rigged, textured and animated.
- 4 color options.
- FBX format, Unity package, MAX format for customizing.
- Other formats: b3d (Realm Crafter ready), dbo, ugh (fragMotion), ms3d, mdl (3DGameStudio), smd, X, mesh-skel-mtrl-gfx-anim (Esenthel), blend (Blender), dae (Collada), iAvatar-iMotion (iClone 5)
- Animations: walk, run, stand, idle, roar, attack 1, attack 2, attack 3, attack 4, hit 1, hit 2, death
- Polygon count: 5694 Triangles.
- Textures: 2048x2048 diffuse maps, normal map, specular map, specular color map