Common beech, also referred as European beech or latin Fagus sylvatica is one of the most common (dedicious) tree in Europe. It grows up till 50 m and it is used in many different sectors.. It is suitable to be used as a hedge or as ornamental tree in parks and gardens. Autumn leaves have unique colour combination.
- High detailed model
- All high resolution textures are unique, I took the photos.
- Model size is same as in nature and leaf edges are maximum detailed
- Leaf anatomy is made accordingly to real world leaf to achive maximum realism and is centered to 0,0,0.
- Textures, materials, model parts, file names ,.. are properly, clearly, efficientely named and placed to ensure fast, clear and professional workflow and simple usage to our customers.
- No additional plugins or renderers needed.
- Model can be rendered with no problems.
- Subdivision can be easily applied.
- No ngons, no overlapping verticles or overlapping faces, geometry is in order.
Included Leaf textures are (3072X3072) JPEG (.jpg) :
- Fully textured model without geometrical modifiers.
- Fully textured models with geometrical modifiers.
- Untextured model with shell modifier suitable for brands, logotypes,...
Render scene is not included.
Model was created in 3ds Max 2013.
Hope you like it.
©PaulsenDesign – 2014