High Quality Tornado simulation ready for HD renders, composite scenes on films or documentaries.
Reading is boring: SEE THE VIDEO PREVIEW FIRST -->
-- Created entirely with standard 3DSMax 2008 --
(NO THIRD PARTY PLUGGINGS WERE USED)
Optimized for a great performance of manipulation and render:
Rendering delay: About 0:20 Secs per frame (P4 1.66 GHZ Dual 2GB RAM)
|| SPECS ||
- Include two .MAX sources:
Isolated rigged tornado and Animated scene source of promotional preview video
- Model mainly composed by geometry object, minimizing the use of particles system for speed and performance.
- Preview images rendered with Max Scanline Renderer and standard lights.
- Standard materials only. Procedural maps were used.
- 2048x2048 (7)
- 4096x4096 (1) (promotional preview only)
- 1024x1024 (6) (promotional preview only)
|| RIGGING & ANIMATION ||
- Most Tornado motion are infinite animated.
- A set of Non-renderable boxes act as bones to control the body shape and animate it easily.
- Main Max features used: Spacewarps, Skin Modifier, and Smoke procedural maps.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Tornado color is mainly white and light gray, included Lights give it the color mood to blend perfectly with background plane.