|Lightwave 6||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 7|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Mar 14, 2009
|Sacramento is spelled incorrectly.|
A highly detailed 3d map of the United States including the state capitals. A very high level of detail without the use of meshsmooth and topographic map scaled to 1 kilometer per pixel in size.
- 2 High-resolution texture maps provided at 5700 x 6300 pixels in size. The first map is a topographic map and the other is the shaded color map. Can be modified to suit your needs.
- Photoshop file containing the border lines at 5700 x 6300 resolution to allow custom textures to be applied to states. Just use the magic wand tool in Photoshop to make a selection of any state and then texture to your needs.
- Selection sets created in Max for the following: capital markers, capital names, state names, side polygons of states, face polygons of states
- each state is modeled separately
- text is modeled separately
- states and text can be moved or scaled
- all states properly named and grouped for easy manipulation
This model is also available without the topographic texture map for $69. Just click the 'Zany 3d Guy' to see my other models.