High detailed and accurate model of Tatra T5C5 Tram.
The Tatra T5C5 is a single-car tram built by CKD Tatra in Prague in the late 1970s and early 1980s. In 1978, two prototypes were tested in Prague and Budapest. They differed in many ways to earlier Tatra products. Between 1978 and 1984, 322 vehicles were supplied to Budapest and, as of March 2014, 240 units are still in service.
Between 2002 and 2004 eighty T5C5 units were extensively refurbished. These trams have been renamed as 'T5C5K'.
This model of Tatra T5C5 Tram is originally created with Autodesk Maya 2015.
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a film production.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization.
- All images were rendered with Autodesk Maya 2015 in mental ray, Physical Sun and Sky light .
- No modifications were made to the rendered preview images. All preview images are the rendered output from Autodesk Maya 2015. One preview image with a background was added in Photoshop, and this background doesn't come with the model.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Model is placed at origin.
- This model also has the Interiors of the tram.
- Model has materials and shaders applied.
- Units used: Centimeters.
- No cleaning up necessary, all objects are properly and uniquely named.
- Scene objects are organized by groups..
- This file has a mental ray Physical Sun and Sky.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Materials are native Autodesk Maya 2015 Materials.
- This model contains quads, few tris and a few ngons.
- This model contains Standard materials and mental ray materials.
- This file has Physical Sun and Sky light included in the model. You could at any given point of time remove this light by going to: render settings -> Indirect Lighting -> Physical Sun and Sky.
- This model comes in two other formats FBX 2011 and OBJ. these formats comes with standard default Materials and no separate lights.