This collections contains the 7 major components that comprise most any Subsea oil and gas production operation. These modular components are constructed and named independently for ease of placement and manipulation within your scene.
- 7 Individual models, BOP, PLET, Manifold, Jumpers, both flexible and rigid, Subsea Wellhead / Controller, as well as a Subsea Suction Anchor.
- Flexible jumpers line is dynamically constructed, flowline automatically adjusts based on jumper heads positioning.
- High detail, economical polygonal model - unit proportions are accurate and model scale is 1:1
- V-Ray materials can be easily adjusted for preferred color.
- Nomenclature of objects is logical and organized.
- 3ds Max scenes 9 and 2011 contain V-Ray 1.5 materials and lighting configuration.
- Download section folder titled '.3ds format Sub Sea Package Elements' contains each model in it's own .3ds file. (due to file types poly export limitations.)