This is a Stylized character that is a bit cartoonish that can serve in any aspect in animation.
The character is fully Rigged in a custom made rig with bones and it is skinned with skin.
It is correctly unwrapped and textured with hi quality textures.
It has the following Features:
-Character name: Makram
- It features simple yet effective clothing
- He has athletic but funny built
- It is suitable for cartoon and demonstrations
- It can be easily fine tuned and add more controllers and features because the mesh topology is clean and the bones are well built and organized
- Textures Included: Skin textures dimension is 5000*5000
-It is rigged using bones and custom controllers have been made.
- It is supplied with more than 25 morph targets
- The arms are rigged using FK and IK chains and it features blending sliders to blend between the two modes.
- The scene is highly organized using layers (controllers, facial controllers, bones for enveloping...)
- It features fleshy eyes when eyes move and fleshy Jaws when the bottom jaw move
- It has bones for Eye Brows and both jaws
- The character has Complete GUI for facial controls for moods and phonemes
- It has extra controls for toe bends and for eyes and head to follow or unfollow the neck
- Attached a video file showing all the features and 'How to use'
-Model resolution without clothing
-Low Poly(0 Iteration): Verts =42,036 ,Polys = 55,019
-Low Poly(1 Iteration): Verts =52,839 ,Polys = 76,553
-Low Poly(2iterations): Verts =95,889 ,Polys =162,509
-Model preview shots and character materials are done in 3ds max and V-ray
-Metric system is used and the character height is about 175 cm
- The main model with full features is only in 3ds max 2013 SP2 and Vray 2.4
- 3ds,obj,Fbx files have the character only and no bones or rigging
- All the scene assets are included in the zip file and it was archived using 3ds max.
Please review the attached video in the supporting items.