LowPoly style landmarks collection, ideal for games, real-time applications, presentation or animation videos. Created in 3ds Max 2014, easy to import/export to any software or game engine.
Bundle price savings ~33%
!!!Empire State Building is FREE!!!: Search Product ID: 1054502
|| All Included Models ||
(Name, Individual Product ID)
Statue of Liberty - ID 993471
Eiffel Tower - ID 994264
Saint Basil's Cathedral - ID 995137
Giza Sphinx and Pyramids - ID 1009386
Leaning Tower of Pisa - ID 1009751
Christ the Redeemer - ID 1033707
Empire State Building - ID ********
|| GENERAL SPECS ||
- Polygon count range 400-1200 by model.
- Each model is a single object with single standard texture.
- These models are not intended for mesh subdivision from its original concept.
- Models are NOT built to real-world scale.
- No third-party rendered or plugins needed.
|| TEXTURES & MATERIALS ||
These models are rendering resolution independent. Each texture is a small color palette of 128-256 pixels wide and each mesh face takes always a flat color from the texture. You can render at any highest resolution and pixelation will never occur.
|| REAL-TIME & GAME READY ||
This model is suitable for real-time 3D simulations like games or VR applications. Quick importing tests were made with: Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4.