Sturmgewehr 44 - German WWII Assault Rifle
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 6 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 22641 Vertices - 20512 - 6 Objects - 6 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Sturmgewehr 44 (Storm (or assault) rifle (model of 1944) was an assault rifle developed in Nazi Germany during World War II that was the first of its kind to see major deployment and is considered by many historians to be the first modern assault rifle. It is also known under the Designation MP 44 (Maschinenpistole 44).