|3ds Max 2010||Native Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 8||Default Scanline|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, overlapping|
Sep 25, 2012
Jan 14, 2013
Mar 15, 2016
A versatile, hi-res character with easily variable coloring and polycount.
Suitable for both game and rendering applications.
1.) 3D Model:
- lowpoly game-ready geometry (12 110 triangles)
- high geometry detail achieved via meshsmooth and displacement map
- rigged on 3dsmax Biped using Skin.
- motorbike dummy included. This model serves illustration and placeholder purpose only.
- polycount can be further reduced by deleting non-visible portions of head.
- Source .PSD files with user-friendly system of coloring layers for creating any color variation wanted. Adobe Photoshop or equivalent program is required for this though.
- shape details and texture details (leather, fabric etc) separated in layers.
- body textures (8192x8192): normals, displacement, specular and 7 pre-made color maps.
- helmet textures (8192x4096): normals, specular, reflection mask, 7 pre-made color variations.
- head textures (2048x2048): normals, specular, color.
- textures included with model are JPEGs downsized do half for performance pusposes. Full resolution available in PSD sourcefiles.
3.) Skeleton and poses
- the character is 180 cm tall
- only basic Biped skeleton used, no artifical extensions except for helmet bone (so it could be manipulated independently). Can be easily re-linked to biped, though.
- several preset poses and postures - all included in a Bip Collection file.
4.) File formats
- 3DSMAX 2010 (native)
- 3DSMAX 8 (converted and rigged on Biped too. Done by importing the character via FBX, matching 3dsmax8 biped to the imported skeleton and transferring skin. Poses from 2010 could not be transferred, but the character has the same functionality as its native 2010 version.)
- FBX (versions 53, 2006 and 2011)
- OBJ, 3DS, DXF (don't support skin, so they contain collapsed meshes in various poses, including T-pose)
5.) Programs and Plugins
- just default 3dsMax setup and Photoshop if you wish to modify textures.
6.) File list
- for list of complete content included in product files see 'archive_contens.txt' in Previews section.
I made this character using my experience from several years of working in game industry, so I hope you'll find everything to your liking and have a pleasant time using it.
Have a very nice day.