This is a 3D stone wall building kit with editable quality settings (from low to high poly - see images).
Regular rocks on ground (as seen in pictures) included! Search for 'a_relevant rocks' to find other stone walls or rock collections.
Scanline, Mental Ray, and V-Ray versions included (max files zip).
Individual, unique rocks grouped and properly named (including materials and textures) for easy selection and placement. Good for physics simulations, games, HD renderings/animations. Open group and add or delete rocks to make wall taller or shorter.
Detailed instructions explain aspects of the models, materials, textures, etc.
Easily adjust the viewport and render mesh quality levels on all stones at once with the Mesh Quality Sliders (also includes instructions on how to use and edit the slider's properties [Max versions only]).
By editing the level of quality, you can achieve Poly and vert counts ranging from below 300 poly, 152 vert - GAME LEVEL - (single stone at level 0 quality [can go lower if desired]) to 76,800 poly, 38,402 vert and beyond - HD LEVEL - (single stone at level 6 quality [can go higher if desired] - [Max versions only]).
includes modifier (history) stack [Max versions only].
Models are UVW mapped and have no seams.
Includes the UVW mapped materials and one procedurally mixed material (using textures - seen on the ground on one of the above images - good for cliffs, boulders, pebbles, etc. - Max versions).
- NEW: Shade variance allows the stone models to have the same material but slightly different shades of color and can be turned on or off (see above images) - [In Max 2010 and up for Mental Ray, Max 2012 and up for V-Ray and not available in Scanline).
Available formats (Note: if you have a later version of any of the listed programs, the file will still work):
1. .max--------------------3ds Max2010
2. .mb---------------------Maya 8.5
3. .lwo---------------------Lightwave 9.3
4. .c4d---------------------Cinema 4D 11.5
5. .obj with .mtl---------Most programs accept this format.
1. 1 High-resolution, tileable texture (3072x3072).
2. Detailed instructions to get you started - READ INSTRUCTIONS FIRST.
Zip files contain different versions (Mental Ray, Scanline and V-Ray) of 3ds max files, obj files, textures and instructions.
Mesh levels of provided model formats:
- Max: Any level you choose.
- FBX, OBJ, C4D, LWO and MB: Mesh level 2
- 3DS: Mesh level 3