This low poly Sten Gun Mark II was designed for use in real time applications such as games.
--Modeled in 3DS Max 2010--
The normal map was baked from a high poly model to create great detail with a low poly count.
- Product consists of 2 objects:
-object for the gun, magazine and a 9mm bullet model in the magazine.
-object for a spent 9mm shell casing (hidden by default, 3ds Max version only)
- Model is composed of quads and tris only (no n-gons)
- Model is UV unwrapped by hand to make most efficient use of the UV space
- The renders are made with the default 3ds Max Scanline Renderer with the exception of the last two thumbnails which are real-time tests in the UDK
- Lighting setup in renders is not needed to use this product and is not included
- No special plug-ins are needed to use the product
- Model is scaled to approximate real world size (inches) and centered at the orgin
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- 2048x2048  sten_diffuse,sten_spec,sten_normal (diffuse, specular and normal maps)
- Textures come in .tga, .png and .jpg formats
- Model paths to textures are relative so textures display without extra work
- A Photoshop CS5 file for the diffuse and specular textures with named layers is also available for download