Designed for a more compact starship, this bridge is located behind the ready room and conference room.
Three stand-up consoles allow the crew to monitor tactical, communications, and strategy. Rear monitors can be configured to display any or all of this information.
Two doors in the rear of the bridge allow access to the elevator lifts, while the front doors lead to the forward rooms.
The combination ready room and conference room includes large windows to see into the vastness of space.
* Includes three Poser figures (obj, cr2, png)
-Bridge 13: 49,414 polygons
-Bridge 13 Ready Room: 123,724 polygons
-Ready Room Chair: 14,979 polygons
* Includes fully modelled lift interior for the right and left elevator-lifts.
* As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The helm and ops chairs can rotate around (with an ERC dial on the BODY)
* The helm and ops consoles can swing around for easier access to the chairs (with and ERC dial on the BODY).
* The three rear consoles (left, center, right) are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The captain`s chair can not move or rotate.
* ALL of the doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* ALL of the doors lead somewhere:
-The Left Rear and Right Front doors open into lifts.
-The Left Front and Right Front doors lead to the Ready Room.
Ready Room Features:
* All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
-Hiding and showing the center walls also hides/ shows the doors.
* Four doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* The exit doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* All of the furniture are separate parts which can be moved, rotated, or hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
-This includes: conference room table, desk, desk chairs, couches, lounge chair, and small tables.
* All of the doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Includes 12 chair models already positioned in place and parented to the Ready Room.
* The back can bend (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* The bottom can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* The Ready Room files (cr2 and pz3) already have the chairs in place, so you don't need to add them to the scene.
* Since the chair is a separate figure, you can add more to the scene or use it in other room sets.
* One set of textures is included for the Bridge, Ready Room, and chair.
* Templates are included for all materials, and some are color-coded for ease-of-use.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
* In most cases, hiding or showing a wall will hide and show the corresponding set of doors.
For example, hiding and showing the left lift and shows the left doors, hiding the right lift and shows the right doors, etc.
* Eight camera files are included for the Bridge.
* Seven camera files are included for the Ready Room.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
* Includes two separate scene files for the Bridge 13 and Bridge 13 Ready Room.
* The light set in the included scene file has Ambient Occlusion enabled for the top light.
-This will create additional detailing, but may increase render times.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and ab