This is a 3D model of one of the alien hostiles in the classic arcade video game Space Invaders.
The Space Invader Four model contains 48 separate pixel-objects, recreating in 3D the number of pixels in the 2D version of the alien hostile.
• Camera, lighting and HDRI included.
• Fully unwrapped non-overlapping uvs.
• Professionally modeled with quad polygons only.
• Smoothable mesh, will provide clean subdivisions.
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0,0,0.
File formats (works from version release and above):
• 3ds Max 2010 (2009)
• Cinema 4D R13 (2011)
• Maya 2008 (2007)
• Softimage 7.01 (2008)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All file types are quality checked and render similar (out-of-the-box) to the preview images in their native software.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
Check out my other products by clicking the username 'PolyTron' on top of the page.