Features in c4d:
- Inside scene: - model (211 objects) - skydom - 41 materials or textures
- All materials and bodypaint-textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE – In lightwave the 2 Bumpmaps (Turm_R and Waffe_R ) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 449112 Vertices - 441713 - 5 Objects - 24 Materials and 2 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 768392 Vertices - 752117 - 15 Objects - 24 Materials and 2 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 449112 Vertices - 441713 - 5 Objects - 22 Materials and 2 Bumpmaps
The ISU-152 used the same concept as the earlier SU-152: a large gun-howitzer mounted in the hull of a heavy tank. The ISU-152 used the same gun as the SU-152 but on the hull of an IS-2 tank instead of the KV-1.
The ISU-152 was developed further during 1944. A new hull front was added and the gun shield was thickened from 60 mm to 100 mm. Several essential minor improvements were also made at this time: internal and external fuel capacity were increased, a 12.7-mm anti-aircraft DShK machine gun was installed by the right forward hatch, and the 10R radio set was upgraded to a 10RK.
Between November 1943 and May 1945, 1,885 ISU-152s were built. Mass production ceased in 1947, with 3,242 vehicles produced in total.