Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 18 textures, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 2 Bumpmaps (Turret_Bump and Gun_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 449457 - Vertices - 441627 - 195 Objects - 18 textures - 2 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The ISU-152 used the same concept as the earlier SU-152: a large gun-howitzer mounted in the hull of a heavy tank. The ISU-152 used the same gun as the SU-152 but on the hull of an IS-2 tank instead of the KV-1.The ISU-152 was developed further during 1944. A new hull front was added and the gun shield was thickened from 60 mm to 100 mm. Several essential minor improvements were also made at this time: internal and external fuel capacity were increased, a 12.7-mm anti-aircraft DShK machine gun was installed by the right forward hatch, and the 10R radio set was upgraded to a 10RK.Between November 1943 and May 1945, 1,885 ISU-152s were built. Mass production ceased in 1947, with 3,242 vehicles produced in total.