Please read attached PDF file in Supporting Items section for explanation on how easy the rig is to use with regards to wheel rotation.
High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured flying Scotsman Steam Locomotive which has been rigged for easy wheel rotation.
Detailed enough for very close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave.
This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions.
Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Interior and pipes are in separate layers so they can be easily removed to save render times when not required.
* High quality polygonal model.
* Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary).
* All colors can be easily modified.
* No special plugins needed to open scene.
* Created with Lightwave 3d
* OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions.
* Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in pictures shown.
* Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects.
* Unit system is set to metric.
* All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects
* 12 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with a resolutions ranging from 4000 x 4000 to 414 x 414 used for main body detail and interior.
* Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 1 texture at 4000 x 4000
* 2 texture at 2000 x 2000
* 3 textures at 2048 x 2048
* 1 texture at 3000 x 2000
* 2 texture at 1599 x 1157
* 2 texture at 1016 x 1016
* 1 texture at 414 x 414
* 230,491 faces and 230,491 vertices
* Quads: 228,215
* Triangles: 2,276
* Points: 254,956
Interested in other models, just click on my user name to see complete selection.