This model was realized using 3D Studio Max (version 2011) and default scanline rendering engine, so it is optimized for working in this environment.
We can not be held responsible for the use of this model in environments different from the recommended one.
The models is composed by quads and triangles distributed across the topology in a well balanced way.
The rendering shown was made using default scanline.
The rendering visible in the scene can be obtained just using the native file.
In the package is included a low ball.
MATERIALS AND TEXTURES:
Textures are 2048x2048 pixels.
All textures are in TGA format.
In the package are included 3 versions of team kit:
RIGGING AND ANIMATIONS:
The models are rigged using the standard 3dsmax biped, with additional bones for the face, managed by a facial control. This facial control can be used only in the native file (3ds Max) to get the expression that you need.
The package includes 10 animations:
- Goal kick (from frame 0 to 80)
- Move squat left (from frame 81 to 141)
- Move squat right (from frame 142 to 202)
- Save overhead (from frame 203 to 273)
- Save aerial left (from frame 274 to 394)
- Save aerial right (from frame 395 to 515)
- Save mid-air left (from frame 516 to 636)
- Save mid-air right (from frame 637 to 757)
- Throw (from frame 758 to 934)
- Another throw (from frame 935 to 1059)
The animations are not realized with motion capture.
Facial animations are managed with reaction manager.
The FBX format included in the package can be used as it is provided, and is not editabable. To get a similar quality of rendering images of the gallery, you must set the materials, lights and photo set independently.
Fbx of the soccer ball is included.
TESTED IN UNITY AND UDK!
For any questions or doubt please feel free to contact us.
***Please don't forget to vote the model. We would really appreciate it. Thank you!***