High detailed model of a Snowglobe with Particle System animation.
- Modeled in 3DS Max 2009.
- Rendered with Mental Ray
- All Mental Ray materials included.
- All objects are named properly and organized in groups.
- All textures included.
- Real world dimensions (Ball diameter: 12cm).
- 1 Camera, 1 Skylight
- No third-party renderer or plugins needed
- The text on the front placard is editable.
The model is set for a '200 Frames Loop Animation' of a double Particle System to simulate the glitter floating in the water inside.
- All the glitter/snow particles are set to random rotate along their axis.
- The Turntable animation above is a 36 frames sample of the 200 Frames Loop Animation.