This is a 3D Model of a Smallmouth Bass. It is rigged for fast animation and quick production. Ideal for background ambiance but has the detail to be seen close-up as well.
- Amplitude sliders for all fins that are controlled by a master sine attribute on the root control curve.
- Blend shape sliders for Caudal, Dorsal, Anal, and Pelvic fins
- Blend shape for gill movement
- Blend shape slider for mouth movement
- Blend shape slider for belly weight
- Bend slider for Pectoral fins
- Local translate control for additional motion if the root control is already connected (ex. Motion Curve)
- Tail is capable of twisting and bending on top of a sine movement
- Slight movement controls for head and eyes
- Base texture
- Simple bump texture that also serves as a reflection plug
- Fin transparency