High detailed 3D model of Ski Jumping Center.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* Three .max files with V-Ray, Mental Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials.
* Objects are separated and named accordingly (Ramp, Track, Landing Platform, etc.).
* Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale.
* All textures and materials are included and assigned.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
* Average Render time for 1200x1200px is 20min on Intel Core i7-2600 Processor.
* This model contains 64 separate objects.
* This model contains 1255318 polygons.
* This model is not intended for subdivision.
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer.
* Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
* There are 48 textures in scene.
* Texture Resolutions are : 3000x3000px, 2048x2048px, 1024x1024px.
* Model is built to real-world scale.
* Units used: #meters.
* Object Dimensions : 141.6441m x 518.3755m x 190.5708m.
* Scene objects are organized by groups.
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
* Model represents 138 hours of 3D work.
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **