Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Dynamic Microphone is a high quality and detailed model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects.
Models possible to use in any project.
Originally modelled in 3ds Max 8(system unit -cm). Final images rendered with V-Ray.
The 3ds Max zip file contains also V-Ray and standard materials scenes.
Scene contains lighting and cameras.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency(in 3ds Max the meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All materials are included and mapped in *.max format only.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
Space Warps: 0
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.