|Maya 2008||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D R11.5||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2008||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 2010||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 9.6||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2009.3|
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, overlapping|
May 19, 2014
1. Fully rigged to do all kinds of flying actions.
2. Animated flying loop sequence ( frame 11 - 30 )
3. Clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
4. Model contains polygons not more than 4 sides.
5. Fully textured and materials applied.
6. High resolution UV texture map of 4096 x 4096.
7. Mouth open with single jaw bone.
8. Modeled to real world scale.
9. Eye blinking controlled by morph target, set-up appropriately in all 3D applications.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth/MeshSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and HyperNurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.