|3ds Max 4|
|3ds Max 7|
|3ds Max 2009|
|3ds Max 9|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Apr 20, 2004
|Gorgeous model, just what we needed. Easy to texture as the parts are sensibly arranged. Nice job.|
All previews were rendered using Mental Ray in Max 7.
There is no retouching in these images.
About the Max 4 file:
- Fully textured with bump maps and specular maps.
- No additional plugins required.
- No light or camera setup.
About the 3DS file:
- Textures, bump maps and specular maps included.
- Textures are not applied to the model.
- No light setup.
The accompanying files contains the sandcastle separated into 33 logical pieces/files for easier mapping in programs other than 3ds max.