High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone.
Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Model has 333062 polygons and 201546 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations).
No smooth - 72501 polys, 72461 verts.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2008. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 RC3.
1. max_vray.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 2 scenes:
- Samsung_S2_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering (non-HDRI), V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup. Studio does not include cameras.
- Samsung_S2_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
2. max.zip contains max file with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
3. fbx.zip, obj.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
4. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included in all packages.
1) Back cover texture in vray scenes is done using VRayDisplacement. Hi-res displacement map (4096x4096) included in all packages.
You can use this map as bump map, but more realistic result is achieved by VRayDisplacement.
2) Some preview renders is done using HDRI environment map. HDRI maps are not included in this product.