Low-polygonal detailed and textured russian helicopter Mi-24. 175 frames of animation.
Comes with two (.jpg and .png) textures(3072x3072 for body, 1024x1024 transparent for cockpit).
Originally modelled in Maya 2010. Final images rendered with Mental ray.
Zip file contains textures.
- Low polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Landing gear rigged for take-off/landing simulation.
- Two similar low-quality pilots, each one 630 faces. Model without pilots has 3369 polygons.
- Option to open doors for troops (like in real model)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All parts grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No special plugin needed to open and play scene.
- 175 frames in loop:
short flight left/right
Everything simple and fast.
My help is always available