|3ds Max 9|
Rooftop items collection (high and low poly versions for each model) with realistic materials and textures. Low poly versions allow to use hundreds or thousands models to populate entire cityscapes with roof detail in the background.
- tv antennas
- air conditioners
- satellite antenna
- various ventilation systems
- roof access doors
- skylight windows
- billboard construction
- neon sign holder construction
- massive tower antennas
note: those numbers are for all models together, high and low poly combined
* each model has a HIGH and LOW POLY version
* many realistic materials and textures of shiny, matt, scratched and painted metals; iron sheets, old glass and more
* in Max version, all objects grouped AND separate parts are properly named for easiest scene handling
* 26 main models, some created in couple variations, so including high and low polygon versions of all, there are total of 70 different models!
* more advanced v-ray materials from this set include diffuse, reflection and/or glossiness/bump bitmaps, so those can be simply recreated in many rendering engines and software types for similar effects
All materials and above renderings done in V-Ray.
Note: Remember to download textures located in separate file rooftop_tex.zip