High detailed 3D model of of a Road Bike Dogma
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* Three .max files with V-Ray , Mental Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials.
* MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format.
* Objects are separated and named accordingly (Break, Tyre, Seat, Chain etc).
* Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale.
* All textures and materials are included and assigned.
* This model contains 22 separate objects.
-subdivision 0 - 114 989 faces.
-subdivision 1 - 459 464 faces.
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer.
* HDRI image used for renders is included!
* Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
* There are 7 textures in scene.
* Texture Resolutions are : 1600x1600px, 2200x2200px, 4096x4096px.
* Model is built to real-world scale .
* Units used: #meters.
* Object Dimensions : 1.7821m x 0.3986m x 1.0996m =.
* Scene objects are organized by groups.
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
* Model represents 44 hours of 3D work.
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **