A rigged fetus in 3DS MAX 2011.
* biped rig
* skin modifyer
* skin morph modifyer
* 4000 polys main model + morph targets
* 2 morph targets to open eyes and mouth (with eyes, cornea and tong)
* 6 morph targets for fetus development for weeks 7 untill birth (weeks 7, 9, 10, 13, 20 and 42).
* watch the turntable to see what is available > every frame is a week for fetus development from week 7 until week 42 of the pregnancy. The turntable also demonstrates working ranges of the skin and rig.
* the skin will only work on the model while being morphed from week 20 till 42 because before week 20 the model is too different from the skin pose.
* The skin pose is not a standing position and the model will not stretch correctly if you try to stretch the legs to a strait position. it is only intended for fetus positions. a correct skin for a standing position will be available soon.
* the umbilical cord is not attached to the model
* the OBJ file is only the models without the rig and skin.