Rigged Cartoon Kid Girl ready for animation and HD renders. It allows to combine 25 face controls, it also has bones to manipulate skirt and hair animation as well.
[ For Model only version see product ID: 592125 ]
-- Originally created with 3DSMax 2008 --
|| CONCEPT & DESIGN ||
Cartoon girl, about 6 to 12 years old, with tanned brown skin, red hair and bluish eyes, wearing a girlie yellow and orange dress with a heart, white pantyhose and bright red boots. This sweet little girl cartoon can also be a restless, unsettle kid, a student, a spoiled child or any other personality that suits the design. This cartoon is suitable for many nationalities, american, latin, hindu and others. This character is an original creation from the author based on its own knowledge and research . Any similarity with existing characters, or real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
|| SPECS ||
- Model is a composition of separated objects.
- 4,440 polygons (Model Only without subdivition)
- 21,000 polygons model only with turboSmooth ON
- 70,000 polygons including morph targets
- Preview images rendered with Max Mental Ray
- Standard materials only.
- Each object has a corresponding texture except teeth
- All textures are hand painted (PSD files are included with product)
- 4096x4096 (1) Body
- 2048x2048 (3) Dress, Hair_d, Hair_o
- 1024x1024 (1) Boots,
- 512x512 (3) Eye_r, Eye, HairT_d
|| SETUP ||
- Rigged with Max Biped and Skin modifier.
- Additional bones linked to control Skirt and hair
- Include 25 face morphing controls! (...as wired shapes sliders)
- A morphing to control pupil radius.
-- MORE DETAILS >> See 'Demo: Working with character rigging' video and 'Rigged Character intructions' PDF from Previews section.
|| GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS ||
- Clean mesh edge loops, only quad and minimum triangles.
- Model has real-world scale (she is 124cm tall)
- Objects, Materials, Textures use meaningful names. (striped texture path names)
- Scene objects organized by layers.
- No Third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Also PSD files use named layers for easy customization.
- PSDs Top layer is always the UVW Mapping mesh.
- Textures sizes vary from 512 to 4096 width