- Polygonal model (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max.
- V-Ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- All main objects are grouped for proper positioning in the scene.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are 3 multi-materials used in the scene, with submaterials.
- Textures in BMP format.
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.