• Remington 870 Tactical is low poly and ready for use in games.
• Modeled in 3ds Max 2010
• Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken either from the viewport using a Direct X shader or the UDK
Model (1 Object):
• Remington 870 has 4060 Polys, 4153 Verts with the 8 shells in the holder. It has 2980 polys, 3121 without the shells.
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Parts such as the shells, action slide and extractor are separate elements which can be moved or animated
• Product includes 8 12 gauge shotgun shells located in the shell holder
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included.
• Object centered at the origin
• Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Tested in the UDK
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2010
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular and normal maps
• Photoshop CS5 texture source files available for the diffuse and specular maps on upon purchase
• Textures in .tga, .png and .jpg formats
• Model texture paths are relative to its folder and textures are contained within the model folder