3D realistical and detailed low poly model of a tiger rigged and ready for animation.
The model was created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R4.
- realistic textures created using high resolution photos.
- low polygonal and symmetrical topology
- correctly anatomical model
- rigged using bones and skin
- 3 morphs included (opened mouth, closed eyes and angry expression)
- realistic fur with vray fur (length of the fur can be easily adjusted)
- poses included at key 10 and key 20 (initial pose at key 0)
- all elements in the scene are separated by layers
- vray materials used
- rendered with vray
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- 8 texture maps
- tiger body
- additional poly head hair
- mouth (gums, teeth and tongue)
- vray fur
- detachable claws
- 3 morphs ( in obj format)
POLYCOUNT (7980 polys, 9321 verts)
Body (1606 polys, 1596 verts)
Poly hair (1232 polys, 2348 verts)
Mouth (2072 polys, 2330 verts)
Body : diffuse (2 maps included), bump, specular, normal, displacement (4096x4096)
Head Hair: diffuse and opacity (2048x2048)
Fur length map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.