3D realistical and detailed low poly model of a tiger rigged and ready for animation.
The model was created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R4.
- realistic textures created using high resolution photos.
- low polygonal and symmetrical topology
- correctly anatomical model
- rigged using bones and skin
- 3 morphs included (opened mouth, closed eyes and angry expression)
- poses included at key 10 and key 20 (initial pose at key 0)
- all elements in the scene are separated by layers
- rendered with mental ray
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- 8 texture maps
- tiger body
- mouth (gums, teeth and tongue)
- detachable claws
- 3 morphs ( in obj format)
POLYCOUNT (7980 polys, 9321 verts)
Body (1606 polys, 1596 verts)
Poly hair (1232 polys, 2348 verts)
Mouth (2072 polys, 2330 verts)
Body : diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement (4096x4096)
Head Hair: diffuse, specular and opacity (2048x2048)
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.