Ultra Realistic 3d model of a NYC Dreyfuss Hudson locomotive.
Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- Animated wheels and IK rigged Linkage via adjustable slider
- Ultra Realistic Hi-Poly 3d Model
- Ready to Render Scene File.
- file formats C4d, 3ds, obj, dfx, stl, fbx, dae included
- original file format - Cinema 4d 11.5
The model is completely ready for use in visualization & Can be sized and imported into any scene..
This product is set up using C4D's advanced xpresso scripting, and comes ready to animate using the slider!
Formats 3ds, obj, dfx, stl, fbx, dae created using Cinema 4d's export
The New York Central (NYC) Hudson is probably one of the most recognizable of all steam locomotives. The Hudsons were the backbone of the great steel fleet that plied the iron between New York and Chicago. It was capable of pulling a large passenger train at more than 100 miles per hour, and headed most of the New York Central's premier trains, such as the 20th Century Limited.