Realistic 3D model of wooden sumo fighter toy called Mimushi.
The model is based on real hand-crafted figurine designed by Brian Lattke. It is available in variety of colors, just google 'mimushi' and you will find it. It also has an interesting story behind it.
Info about the 3D model:
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* maximum quality JPG textures 2048x2048 pixels - diffuse, reflection / specular, bump / displacement, normal map
* Subdivision modifier in the stack for easier editing in max
This also gives you the freedom to increase or decrease the density of the mesh making it low or high poly depending on your project needs.
* model is UV mapped - Unwrap UVW modifier in the stack for max formats.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene
Polycount - subdivided x2 (as seen in the preview images):
Polycount - subdivided x1:
Polycount - no subdivisions - original mesh:
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured.
Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, XSI and Lightwave.
Both subdivided and original mesh versions are included in the exported formats.